»

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day with Uncle Don!

On the night Pat left for Boston, my Uncle Don finally met Damian.  He gave Damian a stuffed animal as his new friend and took us to the Space Needle and the restaurant.  It was an amazing night we will never forget!  I lived in Seattle for a couple years and never went to any tourist attractions.  Going to the Needle was something I always wanted to do, but never got around to it.  We got to see the beautiful view of Seattle (I even got to see my old apartments) and eat some delicious food.  In fact, it might be some of the best food I ever tasted.  I want to say "thank you" to my Uncle Don and we are so excited to see you in a couple weeks :)

 Pat and I on the Space Needle

 Uncle Don and Damian...look how relaxed Dman is!

One of Pat's last times holding Damian before jetting to Boston




0 comments:

Post a Comment