»

Friday, February 18, 2011

My What Big Eyes You Have




Damian and I went on a little play date with Ollie and my friend Allie. Allie took this adorb picture of Damian, and it made me want an SLR camera sooo badly! Look how great the pictures come out! Although, I think some of it has to do with her being a great photographer. It was so cute watching Damian and Ollie play together. Maybe now I can get Damian to say "baby" and know what one looks like in real life. Damian is so used to be called "baby" he thinks it's his nickname.

2 comments:

The Cunninghams said...

I want a nicer camera too! I always get jealous when people have really cute pictures of their kids from every day activities.

He is adorable Andrea!

Allie said...

I'm not that great... he's just that cute! He was PERFECT for the camera, looking straight at me every time :) Love it, can't wait to take more :)

Post a Comment