»

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Down to One Nap A Day!


Damian is now down to one nap a day! He usually takes his first nap at 10:30 a.m. for about an hour or two, and his second nap at 1:30/2 p.m. for another hour or two. The past three days he has slept for three hours during his first nap. By the time he woke up it was almost time to go down for his 2nd nap, so I decided it must be his body saying he was a big boy now! I'm excited my little man is growing, but I can't believe it's already time for one nap. He isn't my baby anymore, he's my toddler! Okay okay, he is still (and always will be) my baby.

It is a little hard to tell in this picture but his butt is up in the air. That's right, he isn't even sleeping on his side. Literally a minute before I took this picture he was on his back with all of his appendages spread out. For all of you out there wondering what time Damian took his nap it was 12:30. And yes, he is still in his jammies. It's a jammie kind of day, and by that I mean laundry day :)

When do your little ones take naps?

1 comments:

The Winns said...

Awwwe how cute! Landon sleeps with his little bum in the air too! He is just now transitioning from 3 naps to 2.

Post a Comment