»

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Damian Turned One!!!!!


I can not believe it. My little baby is now a toddler! I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up. This has been the most amazing, mind-blowing, exciting, fun-filled year I could have ever imagined. Damian is truly the best baby I could have ever asked for.

He has grown so much! On December 27th, 2009 my little man was born. A little sweet baby I could fit between my hand and forearm is now a toddler who walks extremely well and loves to give kisses.

Pat and I put together a little birthday party (last minute) and invited family and friends over that were in town. Damian ate his very first cake and it wasn't what I expected. I thought Damian was going to shove the cake in his face. Instead, he took little pieces in between his fingers and took very proper little bites. Towards the end it did get messy but not because of his bites.



My friend Sandra brought her twins with her and Damian had so much fun with them. They were playing with all of his presents together...too cute.


It was perfectly intimate for a one year old but with enough excitement to keep kids and adults entertained. Thank you to everyone who made it special. We love you!

1 comments:

Post a Comment