»

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a Morning!

This morning was a crazy an interesting one.  Damian woke up at about 7:15 a.m. (which is normal) and I changed his diaper as usual.  After about 5 minutes of waking, he had his poop face on and I heard an explosion in his diaper!  A few days ago I made the grave mistake of smelling his butt and ended up with poop on my face!  Luckily the poop stayed off of me, but it was all over Damian's leg.  I cleaned him up, put him in the bathtub, and let him play for a while.  It is so cute how much he loves his bath!  When I took him out, I put his little head cap and robe on and let him roam around for a few minutes.  Damian had a huge smile and ran up to give me a kiss and hug (his favorite thing to do!) and then sat on my lap.  I thought he was trying to be cute and cuddly but then he pee'd on my lap, walked away, and laughed!  Sneaky sneaky boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment