»

Monday, December 20, 2010

Damian Isn't The Baby Anymore!

We had a cute little "family double date" with a long time family friend of mine, her family, and two month old. Allisyn has been in my life since I was a kid.

Allisyn, Me, Kristyn

Allisyn and I are both originally from Washington State and ended up in Massachusetts. Coincidentally, we probably live the same distance away from each other here as we did in Washington. The two of us brought our husbands and sons to meet at a local sushi joint in Mansfield, MA. The place was so cute and the sushi was delicious! Allisyn and I had our "mommy talk" while the boys talked about whatever boys talk about! Oliver slept the entire time while Damian would try to peak in his carseat. Damian is always called "baby" by the other kids he's around, so when he's around Oliver he gets very curious.


I absolutely love getting the Martins and the McCanns together!

1 comments:

Allisyn said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of us is hysterical! I actually remember those dresses hehe :) We must get together more often — because of you I am not taking the stroller and I now have a carrying bag for the carseat- BRILLIANT, btw.

Although going to the outlets and Babies 'R Us the week before Christmas = major fail of 5 hours. Boo!

Post a Comment