»

Friday, December 17, 2010

Summertime

Summer was such a great time for us.  Pat's work schedule was less demanding in the first half of summer.  We were able to explore Mass and spend time as a family.  We spent a lot of time on the beaches of Cape Cod.

Another popular spot for us was the Aquarium.  Damian loves seeing the fish swim by.  The New England Aquarium is so wonderful.  They have penguins, sharks, sea turtles, seals, and all sorts of other marine life!
My Grammy came to visit for my birthday, and it was the best present I could have asked for.  Damian even recognized her!  I attribute a lot of his recognition to Skype, where he was able to see her on the computer and hear her voice.

Damian was able to see Pat coach for the very first time!  It was a beautiful day and I was able to find grass for Damian to crawl on.  He didn't like the feeling of grass at first.  Then, after about twenty minutes he thought it was cool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment