»

Monday, December 20, 2010

Review: Happy Baby



I am always open to trying new products. In the past few months I have been giving my son Happy Baby products. They are truly the best baby food products I have found. Everything is organic, GMO-free, pesticide-free, and in BPA-free containers. The range of products they have span from infant to preschool. Damian loves everything he has had. I make most of Damian's food, but when I don't I turn to Happy Baby.

HAPPYBABY and HAPPYTOT Pouches:
I can not say how much I love these pouches! Damian gets delicious well-rounded nutrition and can feed himself. These pouches are perfect for when I'm on the go. I just throw a couple in my diaper bag, give one to Damian to eat, and I can have my hands free to do whatever it is I'm doing. They are especially good for when Pat and I dine out.

Damian eating his HappyTot pouch!

HAPPYMELTS:
These freeze-dried yogurt treats are like candy to Damian. He can't get enough! They are another great on-the-go treat. Damian can feed himself yogurt without the mess! They are packed with protein, pre and probiotics, and are low in sugar.

HAPPYPUFFS:
These puffs come in four different whole-grain puffs that are packed with vitamins and minerals. The packaging is eco-friendly and contains 40% more puffs than their competitors. My diaper bag is never without a package of these.

HAPPYMUNCHIES:
As of late, these have been Damian's obsession. I know I don't feel guilty giving these to my son because they have 60% less sodium than their competitor's version. I especially love that these cheese snacks have veggies mixed in.

HAPPYBELLIES:
Oatmeal or other cereals are a popular breakfast choice in this house. I love to mix these with unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon. I also add a little bit of BarleyLifeXtra to add some more fruits and veggies to it.

HAPPYBABY Frozen:
Meals that are pre-made and frozen to ensure your baby gets all the nutrients they need. As I stated earlier, I make Damian's food. However sometimes I just simply do not have time. These frozen meals are packed in an ice cube type tray, which makes it perfect to pop out the exact amount Damian needs. So far we purchased the Gobble-Gobble and Chick Chick varieties. Yum!

HAPPYBITES:
We haven't purchased this product yet but I have heard great things! We definitely plan to in the next few months. These easy, hand-held, frozen treats are loaded with veggies and flavor. We can not wait to see how Damian loves these.

Where To Buy:
I have seen these products everywhere from Whole Foods, the local supermarket, and Target. I have found packs on Amazon and other websites. You can also purchase them on their online store or find where they are located at a retailer near you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment